Wypożyczalnia Samochodów "GE-CAR"
- Documents needful to rent a car: driving licence, passport or identity card and credit card or cash.
- The rent shall start and end at the stations, places or addresses specified in the agreement
- The rented car may be driven only by drivers named in the agreement and accordingly with an statutory rules for the use of the rented car.
- The Renter must not in particular: actively engage in motor sports events, travel abroad without the written approval of the GE-CAR.
- The Renter undertakes to return the vehicle with registration card, keys and other accessories in the same condition as when received.
- The rental fee consists of: insurance, unlimited mileage in Poland, breakdown service, oil.
- We don't reserve specific model but only car size.
- All vehicles are insured against third part liability by a third party insurance policy (CDWTW)
- Insurance does not cover any damages of the vehicle in case: of driving under the influence of alcohol, the driver runs away from the place of an accident.
- In case of damage or theft the Renter shall be held financially liable in the amount of own share, which depends on car group (2000pln-10000pln).
- In every case of an accident the Renter shall forthwith notify the GE-CAR and the police.
- During the rental term, the Renter shall regularly check the oil, water and the tire pressure.
- Cost for the missing fuel is 2Euro/ 1 litre.
- Out of hours fee is 25Euro.
- Exceeding the term of
renting the car for over 2 hours causes counting the amount of an
- Navigation (GPS) charge is 5Euro/1 day.
- Any excess of the agreed rental terms entitle the GE-CAR to take possession of the car and to charge for the additional use of the car.
- The Renter accept that the invoice does not carry his/her signature.